Locutions to the World
(January 2011 to July 11, 2012)
(July 13, 2012 to Present)
Summary of World Events Locutions
(Note: Over these two years, I did not publish some locutions which have spoken of world events. Now, a picture has emerged which is best described by the following summary. I use the verb “would” to mean a prophecy that is already fulfilled, and the verb “will” to refer to some future event.
The Beginning Sign
In December 2010, a clear sign was prophesized. After this, the locutions would begin. “A country will go from light into darkness overnight”. This was fulfilled two weeks later with the Egyptian revolution. Since then the locutions have said the following:
1. The Egyptian Revolution was caused by Satan, who always uses the desires of people (even legitimate ones) for his goals. In other words, Satan used the legitimate desires to be freed of a dictator for his goal of destabilizing Egypt.
2. Satan’s true goal is revealed only later, when it is too late to reverse the events.
3. His goal was to establish the Muslim Brotherhood in power in Egypt.
4. In this way, a ring of protection around Israel would be stripped away (namely, Egypt would no longer be friendly to Israel).
5. The Egyptian and Libyan revolutions were not the tipping point. They were fires contained within their own countries.
6. The important revolution would be in Syria. This revolution would be more violent and would last much longer. Because of its length and violence many walls against evil would be removed.
7. Although the Middle East had many groups of evil, this evil power was limited because the groups were not connected.
8. The Syrian revolt was a new stage. With the walls taken down, the different forces of Muslim terrorists would coalesce. In this way, national boundaries would have less meaning and less force. Terrorism would be united all across the Middle East.
9. Because President Obama has deliberately altered America’s role in the area, everyone involved in terrorism would know that they did not need to worry about American intervention.
10. These terrorists would experience a great wave of enthusiasm, believing that every stable government can be toppled.
11. Revolutions and destruction are Satan’s means to disrupt any kind of a stable government.
12. These terrorists, emboldened by their successes in Syria, will look to do the same in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
13. President Obama’s failure to respond means that Satan’s timetable is moved up. His planned events will happen sooner than expected. The terrorists realize that their goals, which seemed far away, are much closer.
14. The purpose of this Satanic violence in the Middle East is to destroy Jerusalem.
15. Jerusalem is the center of God’s plan. He will use that city venerated by Israel, Catholicism and Protestantism, to unite all three faiths and initiate a special era of religious unity and worldwide evangelism.
16. The important event will be the killing of the Pope in Jerusalem, just as the important event was the crucifixion of Jesus in Jerusalem.
17. This martyrdom is the fulfillment of the third secret of Fatima (as outlined in the earliest locutions – January 2011).